Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleepy Days

This will be a short update. Today, I was really really tired, and I couldn't get out of bed until about 1:30 pm. So, no school. I don't think anything too important happened, and I caught up on some sleep, so that was good.

After I was awake, I made some vast improvements to the Buffy game engine. Basically, I rewrote the save/load game functions so that instead of barely working and requiring large amounts of effort for me every time I write a new puzzle, now it just works. Period. No more effort needed on my part, no matter how complex my puzzles get. And now the player can save in the middle of puzzles (if he/she so chooses) just in case there's one that's really long or difficult. So this is a very good thing :D

I'm gonna go watch some Earth 2 with my family, and then it's time for more sleep! Yay! :D

No comments: