Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Random Acts of Mohawkery

It's nice to be home again. School today wasn't so bad, since Facing History is still doing the stereotype thing (I hate stereotypes, but it's still nice to not do anything in class) and Physics was missing half the class, so we got to relax and chat about whatever.

If anyone here likes to play computer games, you might be interested in one I'm working on. There was this awesome game called The 7th Guest, which was almost single-handedly responsible for the adoption of CD drives on computers. Then, there was a sequel called The 11th Hour. Both are out of print, but you should try to find copies, because they rock.

Now, I'm part of a fan-based project to write an unofficial "sequel" game, taking place between the original two chronologically. It's called The 13th Doll. Anyway, I recently resumed programming for this game, so I thought I'd let you guys know about it if your interested in games and such.

Sadly, I'm not sure how long it'll take for the game to be finished, since everyone is working on it in their spare time and nobody is getting paid, but I do know that when it is finished it'll be of amazing quality, because we have some really professional and skilled people working on it (including myself :D)

No comments: