Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buffy the Computer Game

So, lately I have been thinking about taking up a new computer programming project. I plan on making a (unofficial) Buffy the Vampire Slayer computer game. It will be a combination of point-and-click-adventure, puzzles, and various mini-games. Also, throughout the game you will get to switch between playing as Buffy, Willow, Xander, and Giles.

I won't reveal any more about the game yet. It's only in the early stages of planning/development, but if anyone is interested in helping and has anything to contribute, please let me know. At this point, I am mostly interested in people to help me flesh out the plot (so you should know about the TV series) or experience in game programming, but eventually I will also need help with graphics and animation as well as voice acting (sadly, I doubt the original cast would be interested in acting for a low-grade game and not getting paid.) Let me know if you have any suggestions, would like to contribute to the game, or just wanna say hi! :)

No comments: