Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feelin groovy...

I went into Manhattan with David K and bunch of other people for David's birthday, and it was really great. We went to Dangerfield's - a really good comedy club - and then we just wandered around, hung out in the Village. I had a nice Simon and Garfunkel moment when we turned onto Bleeker Street. It was fun. Even if it wasn't M. Night Shyamalan's The Village, as Casper kept pointing out.

To top it off, last night I had at least 6 distinct dreams that I can remember. I usually don't even remember one dream, so this put me in a really good mood. I won't write my dreams, because most people are bored by other people's dreams, but I may be turning one of the dreams into a short story, which I'll of course post here if I do write it.

Seriously, I'm in such a good mood, I don't even think massive amounts of homework due tomorrow will be able to get me down! :D

No comments: