Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome Earthlings!

Hello, planet Earth. I come from the distant planet Mohawk - somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse. It is populated by the peaceful Mohawkians, who (aside from the cannibalistic shrubberies) are the only form of intelligent life on the planet. I have come to Earth on a mission of good will and mohawkery.

On this blog, I will post about various things, including my interests and hobbies (computer programming, writing, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.) I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Dr. Gaston Weisz said...

Welcome to the planet. If you choose to annihilate us, please realize that not all of us should be dispatched, don't be hasty. I enjoy Buffy so I should be spared. There might be a few other worthies out there, but the weeding out process is daunting, I'm sure. Good luck on that.

Oh, and congratulations on a great looking and user friendly blogsite.